Perfect for entertaining...
You will find Skinners cottage has undergone renovations bringing you a new kitchen and king size beds, this weatherboard cottage was built in 1907 containing many original features and brimming with character. Catering for up to 4 people with its comfy lounge and separate kitchen. The bedrooms are roomy and the rear yard is perfect for entertaining.
Coonawarra Cottages have recently been purchased by new owner Deb Redman, they have been tastefully decorated and furnished. The cottages all provide comfortable and charming self-catering accommodation and having the benefits of large gardens.
Located in the heart of Coonawarra the cottages are in easy walking distance of several renowned wineries, a shop and park area with tennis court. All linen, towels and firewood provided along with generous provisions for a cooked breakfast.
5 Mary Rd, Coonawarra SA 5263
1 night $270
2 nights $490
3 nights $710
WE HAVE CHINESE SPEAKING STAFF
- Fully equipped kitchen equipped with full sized fridge freezer, microwave and dining for up to ten people;
- Tea and coffee making facilities including pod coffee machine
- Full breakfast provisions provided for first morning of stay
- All Linen supplied and Electric Blankets
- Two bedrooms both with king sized beds and electric blankets
- Large private garden with gazebo, barbeque and outdoor dining;
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- TV, DVD, CD player
- R/C Air, Cosy Wood Fire - wood supplied.
- TV, DVD and stereo; and
- Washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
2 night minimum for long weekends and events weekends, 3 nights for Christmas, New Year and Easter.
Complete the enquiry form below and we will respond with availability as soon as possible.
Payment: Upon receiving a confirmation email from us you will be required to either pay the full amount if arrival is inside 4 weeks or payment is due 4 weeks prior to arrival. Credit card details are required to secure your booking.
We accept major credit cards, Visa, Mastercard and AMEX )+3% process fee), Direct Deposit or Cheques.