THE MENZIES RETREAT
SURROUNDED BY VINES
Sleek timber floors, rammed-earth walls and a vaulted ceiling with exposed beams also set the tone, along with picture-window views of honoured vines and eucalyptus. As well as two suave bedrooms, there's the latest in designer kitchen and bathroom facilities.
Panoramic views of the surrounding native re-vegetation area and Yalumba Menzies vineyard, this B&B is ideally situated only minutes away from other award winning wineries, restaurants and other tourism attractions of the Limestone Coast region.
There are two rates available, the standard rate of $275 per couple or the deluxe upgrade rate of $325 per couple. The deluxe upgrade includes generous breakfast provisions for every day of your stay, and a free wine tour.
EXCLUSIVE TO COONAWARRA DISCOVERY.
WE HAVE CHINESE SPEAKING STAFF
- Open Plan Living areas with Open Fire Place.
- 2 Bedrooms - 1 Queen and 1 Twin (2 x Single) or 1 King Bed - Sleeps 4
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with generous cooked and continental breakfast provisions included
- One bathroom, Separate toilet. Sorry no laundry facilities.
- All Linen Supplied and Bottle of Yalumba Wine
- Outdoor area with BBQ, seating and a glorious view of the native vegetation project
- Flat Screen TV, DVD/CD, Ipod docking station
- R/C Air Conditioning, ceiling fans, books, games, DVD's
- Free WiFi - 2 Bikes and helmets for guests to use
- Not suitable for children under the age of 15 years. NOT pet friendly
Minimum 2 night stay all SA/VIC Long Weekends, Local Festivals and Events, 2 nights over Christmas and New Year periods.
3 Night minimum stay required over Easter weekend.
No pets, no children under 15.
Payment: You will be required to secure the booking with a credit card and full payment is due 4 weeks prior to arrival when you will receive a confirmation email with directions and arrival procedure included.
We will send you a text message a day or two prior to arrival with the same details included.
We accept major credit cards, Visa, MasterCard and AMEX(+3% process fee), Direct Deposit or Cheques.