- All bookings must be secured with a valid credit card. This is mandatory for security against excess charges cancellations or damages.
- The property is to be left in a neat and tidy manner upon your departure including the following All dishes washed, dried and put away, kitchen benches wiped over and all rubbish to be deposited in the outdoor bins ( Red = General Waste, Yellow = Paper, plastic, glass, tin etc, Green = bio-degradable waste).
- Please DO NOT use glassware in the bathrooms.
- Failure to comply with these conditions may result in additional charges.
- If at any time during your stay, you have identified something has broken, is empty or missing, please contact management immediately and we will try to solve the issue, if it can’t be resolved and it will effect your comfort level, we will attempt to relocate you to another property at no extra cost.
- Management will refuse a refund request if the issue is not reported.
- All of our properties are NON SMOKING. Management reserves the right to charge extra cleaning fees if evidence of smoking inside the house has occurred. All ashtrays are to be used and kept outside at all times please.
Payment: Upon receiving a confirmation email from us you will be required to either pay the full amount if arrival is inside 4 weeks or payment is due 4 weeks prior to arrival.
We accept major credit cards, Visa, MasterCard and AMEX (+3% process fee), Direct Deposit or Cheques. BSB 633 000 A/C 162897672
Coonawarra Discovery cancellation policy
Cancellations received more than 6 weeks prior to non-school and public holiday periods do not incur a cancellation fee. Cancellations for non-school and public holiday periods incur a 50% cancellation fee if received more than 2 weeks and less than 6 weeks prior to booking. Cancellations received within 2 weeks prior to booking incur a 100% fee. Cancellations received within 4 weeks of public or school holidays incur a 100% cancellation fee.